You are here: IMPACT
> Poster session >
- Exploring how animals respond to environmental change: Linking animal movement data to global environmental datasets with Movebank.
Sarah Cain Davidson, Roland Kays, Martin Wikelski, Rolf Weinzierl, Dodge Somayeh, Gil Bohrer (Department of Migration and Immuno-Ecology, Max Planck Institute for Ornithology, Germany; North Carolina Museum of Natural History, Raleigh, NC, USA; Department of Civil, Environmental, and Geodetic Engineering, Ohio State University, Ohio, USA)
- A new conservation status to strengthen ecological networks in the face of climate change : the protected area with sustainable use of natural resources.
Amelie Denoncourt (Université Laval, Québec, Canada)
- Ecological Reconstruction - A Management Alternative for Reducing Climate-Change Effects.
Mihai Doroftei & Marian Mierlă (Danube Delta National Institute for Research and Development - Tulcea, Romania)
- Climate Change and consequences for Forest Habitat Types - A regional Study for the Biosphere Reserve Vessertal-Thuringian Forest within the EU funded Project HABIT-CHANGE.
Nico Frischbier, Ingolf Profft, Jens-Karsten Wykowski (TLWJF (SuK)/Biosphere Reserve Vessertal, Germany)
- Strategic adaptation of nature conservation and its goals to climate change – a handbook for practitioners and decision-makers in Brandenburg (Germany)
Pierre Ibisch, Stefan Kreft, Vera Luthardt (Centre for Econics and Ecosystem Management, Faculty of Forest and Environment, Eberswalde, Germany)
- Modelling bird and plant species distributions under climate change: the role of protected areas in conservation and adaptation.
Maialen Iturbide, Miriam Pinto y Oscar del Hierro
- Climatic impacts on the grasshopper (Orthoptera) assemblages of the HABIT-CHANGE project areas (Western-Hungary)
Zoltán Kenyeres & Judit Cservenka (Balaton Uplands National Park Directorate)
- Factors to be considered by climate smart conservation planning on lowland wet habitats.
Ákos Malatinszky, Eszter Falusi, Károly Penksza, Dénes Saláta, Szilvia Ádám (Szent István University, Dept. Nature Conservation and Landscape Ecology, Hungary)
- Impacts of Climate Change on Nature Tourism. A sensitivity Analysis of Nature Tourism in Müritz national park in Germany.
Neda Nouri-Fritsche (Leuphana University Lüneburg, Germany)
- Adaptation examples to Climate change impacts in Iran.
Mohammad Rahimi (Semnan University, Iran)
- Assessing the vulnerability of biodiversity to climate change in protected areas of Québec, Canada
Marylène Ricard (University of Québec at Rimouski, Canada)
- Climate change impact on dry grassland plant species and mammalian herbivory at a coastal-near cultural landscape: Presentation of our project at the “Dummersdorfer Ufer” (Schleswig-Holstein).
Oda Störmer (Universität Hamburg and ZKFL (Zentrum für Kulturwissenschaftliche Forschung Lübeck), Germany)